Robust Features Configured to Fit Your Organization
CMTS is loaded with configurable features to meet the needs of your specific investigative agency structure. Our investigative case management system also allows for a myriad of system modifications as your organization grows and changes. CMTS is an actively developed product, and our programmers are continually improving it to fit the needs of our clients with many updates coming from client suggestions.
Key features include:
- Configurable and modifiable to fit your workflow
- Easy-to-use interface
- Ad hoc and predefined reporting in multiple formats
- Track and manage everything in one place
- Comprehensive case data instantly available at your fingertips
- Online intake service allows for easy integration of online complaints
- Schedule reports to be automatically emailed
- Create charts and graphs with case information
- Exceptional service from our helpdesk
- Easily import case data from spreadsheets
- Personalized homepage dashboards
- Time-based and event-based notifications
- Custom fields for case and person records
- Add roles and permissions to the system at anytime
- Attach evidence to cases and add images to person files
- Searching capabilities, including quick search and advanced searching
- Security audits
- Automated updates allow the system administrator to update to the latest system release when convenient
See some of the features of the CMTS investigative case management system on a video quick tour.
Accurate and complete data collection and tracking is crucial to any case – from the initial complaint to the start of the investigation and beyond. CMTS captures information across the entire life cycle of a case.
The following details can be added in CMTS:
- Person records
- Financial action
- Chronology entries
- Date tracking
- Legal actions
- Time tracking
- Role-based permissions
- Document management
While CMTS features are extensive, every client uses the software differently because it is configured based on the agency’s workflow and leveraged differently based on their processes. To see how our investigative case management system benefits all users, please visit our User Roles page.
We invite you to participate in a demo to see CMTS fully in action. Schedule a demo today by calling us at 855-636-5361 or by using the button below.