CMTS proudly supports Civil Rights agencies committed to eliminating discrimination and advancing equal opportunities. Through our state-of-the-art Civil Rights Case Management Software, we empower these agencies to investigate allegations & violations relating to discrimination, harassment, false imprisonment, excessive force, and abusive language, etc. Our goal is to help foster inclusive communities, promote accessibility, and create positive impacts for all demographics.
Key Civil Rights Features
- Customizable Fields allow you to coherently track the most pertinent case management such as victim demographics.
- Document templates, such as letters to respondents & case close memos, streamline communication with complainants and respondents.
- Training and community outreach tracking allow you to track personal or team trainings such as sexual harassment education, ADA, etc. Stay on top of community outreach programs.
- Configurable dashboards provide each team member with instant access to relevant information, streamlining workflows.
- Ad-hoc and predefined reports reduce reporting time, with the option to email reports directly to team members.
Prevent Idle Cases
- Time-based notifications alert you when cases are at risk of becoming idle, preventing them from falling through the cracks.
- Event-based notifications also keep you informed about the progress of your case and prevent any delays in delivering justice caused by inefficient systems.
Simplify Complaint Intake
- Online intake service makes it easy for citizens to submit complaints with attachments.
- Streamlined processing allows you to quickly assess allegations or violations and initiate investigations or dismissals.
If you’re interested in boosting the efficiency of your team with the leading Civil Rights Investigation Case Management System, we highly recommend exploring the system and the various applications designed specifically for your agency’s needs.